Saturday 5 June 2010

4 5 6-subjkts

Waiting for the dealer to come along,
Writing my happy little song,
Stoopid and crazy as may be?
I dunno just wait and see!
Soon ill be forgetting about-don't know what?
One thing I know is I'm helping my teeth rot,
Slowly every day more and more,
That won't stop me-I have to score.
To numb out this illusion reality tends to create,
Boy ain't the life of a junkie great.
So what the moral of this fucking story?
Drugs kills what life makes gory?
Actually ill never know let alone care,
All I know is turns most of this life into a scare,
Most of the times you're hardly there,
And it feels like your mind starts to tear,
At everything you constantly glare,
Is this not a nice burden to bear?
Fuck-maybe I should start to care...


'So close no matter how far
Couldn't be much more from the heart
Forever trusting who we are
And nothing else matters

Never opened myself this way
Life is ours, we live it our way
All these words I don't just say
And nothing else matters'


Nothing else matters-Metallica

No comments:

Post a Comment

And edited….

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0CP15XQX9/ref=tmm_kin_swatch_0?ie=UTF8&qid=&sr= Up in Smoke…a life?