Monday 12 July 2010

time

So much freaking time has gone by
Since I've actually wanted to get high,
Yet every day this fucking routine I follow
And more and more of myself smack will swallow.
Everything going up in a huge ball of smoke
And yet I take it as a big fucking joke.
So much energy I waste-
On this bad fucking taste,
In my mouth all day long-
And even I know its wrong?
So much streng it takes this to hide,
Yet I go along for the ride.
Every day just wanting more and more,
Like a zombie going and going for the next score,
Constantly worrying that this heart will stop to beat
Not using causes cramps from my head till my feet
Always trying to numb out the pain
Constanly complaining- this shit drives me insane,
Losing my mind bit by bit every day,
Sometimes getting so desperate I start to pray.
So when will a wake up call come to me,
Or has it been reaccuring and im to blind to see.
Just going on and fucking all,
Just using doing this shit to avoid the withdrawal?


' Sugar man, won't you hurry
'Cos I'm tired of these scenes
For a blue coin won't you bring back
All those colours to my dreams
Silver magic ships you carry
Jumpers, coke, sweet Mary Jane'

Sugar man- rodriguez

No comments:

Post a Comment

And edited….

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0CP15XQX9/ref=tmm_kin_swatch_0?ie=UTF8&qid=&sr= Up in Smoke…a life?