Saturday 19 February 2011

Just another wtf?

It doesn't matter how far you are in your process of recovery, it doesn't matter how far in the clear you think you may be, oh my god - when that freaking full-moon strikes, every single one of your negative emotions spikes, and that my friend is where a huge fuckups start, it doesn't matter how strong you have made your head and even more importantly-your heart. Strength of character it build in all different scales, but inner-strength and that of character also fails. Always trying 2 do this on my own, and never having anyone in my life that's the direction in which I have grown. For the first time in my 31 years on this planet I trust & depend on some people other than me, and yet I was so blind it nearly cost me my life to see, I cannot do this on my own and for me to put that into script shows me how much I've grown, in many different ways more than just one and this fucking horrible addiction I've been fighting for 15 years can be gone, and by learning that lesson through all this shit I can finally see, I can become more than just free - once again I can be me...

'Substitute my gloom with happiness
substitute my sickness with health
substitute my enemies with real good friends
Morphine & chocolate are my substitute, substitutes
morphine & chocolate can bring me up
can warm my heart whenever I want it
and every once in a while when I stop and think
morphine & chocolate are my substitute, substitutes
And you can say "hey, we've really come a long way"
and you can say "say, it can only be this way"
but, you might be careful, it really, it really come a long way
And you can say "hey, it can only be this way"
but, you might be careful, it really hurts when it's real
you might be careful, it really hurts when it's real
you might be careful, it really hurts when it's real
you'll go down, down, down, ooh
Set the alarm clock, baby,
don't you miss the sun?
I'm feeling really warm hearted baby
don't you know I'm feeling like someone
I'm fearing for my heart
Morphine & chocolate could never substitute my art!
and that's real love baby
and that's real love baby
and that's real love baby'

4 non-blondes - morphine & chocolate

No comments:

Post a Comment

And edited….

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0CP15XQX9/ref=tmm_kin_swatch_0?ie=UTF8&qid=&sr= Up in Smoke…a life?