Wednesday 23 February 2011

Too much to say I suppose

Looking back at my fucked up & miserable life today, not just looking BUT seeing I wud'nt have wanted it any other way, all the strenght I gained and lessons I got taught, no institution could give me & through no money cud b bought. Every single thing that I have learnt through all the money & drugs that I burnt, everything I owned literally went up in smoke, no pun intended and im really not making a joke, yet from where I am standing 2day I wudnt wish even one second of my past away, live for no regret and I don't even have one little bit,quite frankly im grateful 4 all this shit, every day im clean just gives me the strenght to move forward, and that alone has become my reward, waking up in the morning being alive for another day and for my health I can go down on my knees and pray, just simply the fact that im still alive just gives me more and more reason to strive, just to be the best I can be in every way, and the biggest lesson I've learnt is to take it day for day...

'No escape from the mass mind rape
Play it again jack and then rewind the tape
Play it again and again and again
Until ya mind is locked in
Believin' all the lies that they are tellin' ya
Buying all the products that they are selling ya
They say jump
Ya say how high
Ya brain dead
Ya gotta fuckin' bullet in your head

Just victims of the in-house drive-by
They say jump, you say how high'

Rage against the machine - bullet in the head

No comments:

Post a Comment

And edited….

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0CP15XQX9/ref=tmm_kin_swatch_0?ie=UTF8&qid=&sr= Up in Smoke…a life?