Saturday 1 September 2012

Korny fucking poem number ???

Going out of my way and trying my best to break free, working towards getting back to myself back to me. Have to do my best to get rid of this junkie mentality and then maybe for once i can chill out, relax and just be; but am i gonna like what i will eventually find and see???
If i dont then what the fuck am i gonna do? One more time again myself i cannot screw; and with this fucking choice and promise i must go through. In my life i need another couple of colours cause im so over being blue and then to myself i really have to start staying true...
Maybe i should focus all my energy on fighting - instead of on all these korny fucking poems im constantly writing. All this while this disease is devouring me by chewing, ripping and biting. Or to wake me, up my arse i need a bolt of lightning because the fear of organ failure or death doesnt apply the appropriate degree of frightening...


'To live for some future goal is shallow. It's the sides of the mountain that sustain life, not the top.'

Robert M. Pirsig

1 comment:

  1. I Like Your Blog. It's So Expressive. Have A Wonderful Day, and Holiday Week End. i Hope You Find Something Fun To Do. I Think I'll Do Something A Little Creative With My Office Arrangement. Maybe A Dash Of Color. Something Cheerful To Brighten Up My Day. Take Care.

    ReplyDelete

And edited….

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0CP15XQX9/ref=tmm_kin_swatch_0?ie=UTF8&qid=&sr= Up in Smoke…a life?