Friday 23 April 2010

Poetry?

mind always bubbling over with crap, every time i open my mouth i set
a trap, fortunately not for me, but for all 2 blind 2 see, words are
my weapon of choice, you cant even note fear on the tone of my voice,
sentences full of sarcasm and rhyme, not just now and then but all the
fucking time, 2 many people who can talk the talk- but im one of few
who can walk the walk, mouth writing cheques my ass can cash, promises
made very harsh and rash, spinning your head in circles and round,
taking money out your pocket with only my voice-only the sound. tongue
getting sharper every day, you think youre a match then come on lets
play. if you see youre losing youll wanna get violent, a couple of
bitch slaps-ill promise youll be silent. actually im a lover and not a
fighter and as you can see a very korny poem writer?


I am my own parasite
I don't need a host to live
We feed off of each other
We can share our endorphins

Milk it-NIRVANA

No comments:

Post a Comment

And edited….

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0CP15XQX9/ref=tmm_kin_swatch_0?ie=UTF8&qid=&sr= Up in Smoke…a life?