Saturday 1 May 2010

these freaking titles are still killing me?

Not ever being able to undersrand,
what it is this life demand.
All this shit every fucking day,
over and over just in a different way.
These fucking corny poems I write,
I should actually keep them out of sight
of anyone and everyone that can read
or is this a way to succeed?
All these questions are messing with my mind, where on earth the answers will I find? What else is there left for me to do,someone else will sit on a heap and go boo-hoo. All this shit i've gone through has made me so strong, that I think any other way is wrong. How the fuck can I change the way I think, cause all this shit is pushing me to the brink, would rather end it all than to go through another case of withdrawel. How sick and twisted can one mind be, start using smack and you'll see. Is it worth all this shit? Trust me not even a little bit...


Don't be afraid to be weak
Don't be too proud to be strong
Just look into your heart my friend
That will be the return to yourself
The return to innocence
.
If you want, then start to laugh
If you must, then start to cry
Be yourself don't hide
Just believe in destiny
.
Don't care what people say
Just follow your own way
Don't give up and use the chance
To return to innocence

Enigma-Return to innocence

No comments:

Post a Comment

And edited….

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0CP15XQX9/ref=tmm_kin_swatch_0?ie=UTF8&qid=&sr= Up in Smoke…a life?