Sunday 2 May 2010

Drain me?

Waisting time waiting to score, always wanting and getting more. How much time can one person spend, waiting for shit with what reality can bend. Every craving worse than before, at least im not yet curled up on the floor, crying for the pain to go away, rather be hooked for another day. Sad and lonely as it may sound, it kinda keeps my feet on the ground. Why the fuck would you want to be this way? It keeps the reality checks at bay. A harder shittier life you won't ever find, coulored with a backdrop filled with this inner grind. At least its building character day by day, to you it might sound easier if it would just go away.


I was once like you are now, and I know that it's not easy,
To be calm when you've found something going on.
But take your time, think a lot,
Why, think of everything you've got.
For you will still be here tomorrow, but your dreams may not.

Son
How can I try to explain, when I do he turns away again.
It's always been the same, same old story.
From the moment I could talk I was ordered to listen.
Now there's a way and I know that I have to go away.
Cat Stevens-Father and son

No comments:

Post a Comment

And edited….

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0CP15XQX9/ref=tmm_kin_swatch_0?ie=UTF8&qid=&sr= Up in Smoke…a life?