Wednesday 5 May 2010

Fucking subjects!

One day i'll sort my head out? After I get what life is about. How fucking insane that may seem, I know i'll get a chance my soul to redeem. I'll be free in more ways than one, have a new life minus the fun? Crazy as it may sound-both feet planted firmly on the ground. Head in the stars-far up and away, that should happen sometime-but not today. So what the fuck else is there left to say, after fucking up your life so intricately-just for today?


I wish I was like you
Easily amused
Find my nest of salt
Everything is my fault
I'll take all the blame
Aqua seafoam shame
Sunburn with freezeburn
Choking on the ashes of her enemy

All apologies-NIRVANA

No comments:

Post a Comment

And edited….

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0CP15XQX9/ref=tmm_kin_swatch_0?ie=UTF8&qid=&sr= Up in Smoke…a life?