Saturday 24 December 2011

? ? ?

So what the fuck do u do from here? Why is it that stability you so badly fear? Maybe its cause its something that's good always gets taken away? I'm soo not in the mood for this game again to play, everything I write is about fear of the unknown, a part of life not yet to me shown; yet...I fear it every fucking day, if this motherfucking feeling will only go away, then I'll actually be able to start my life properly, if this monkey would just let me be.
Every morning; just as you open your eyes, you're stuck with a huge fucking surprise. Stomach knotted, upside down and inside out - that's when you know what anxiety is all about. So when will this shit come to an end? When will I actually for once be on the mend. Then for once I could actually stop acting that everything is alright and then maybe stop having with myself this huge fucking fight. OR maybe just start winning it for a change - then my whole life I can start to rearrange and it doesn't matter from which angle or way u look at it, that plan sounds like THE shit...


'Expose yourself to your deepest fear; after that, fear has no power, and the fear of freedom shrinks and vanishes.' - Jim Morrison

No comments:

Post a Comment

And edited….

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0CP15XQX9/ref=tmm_kin_swatch_0?ie=UTF8&qid=&sr= Up in Smoke…a life?