Thursday 11 March 2010

whoopi-fucking-doo


Always wanting more out of life never getting anything, always moving
but never going forward, forever searching but never finding, always
needing but never recieving and trying 2 take this hand i was dealt
and trying 2 make something more with it but always being weighed down
by something that has become such a intricate part of me that the mere
thought of ridding myself of it gives me a big deep hollow in my
inners, the only thing that stands between me and greatness, being the
best at anything or even everything is also the thing that made me
into the person that i am today, the good from me the bad inside of me
aswell as the ugly all over me, it built me in ways that nothing else
ever could, it broke me in ways i never imagined yet the strenght it
gave me will never be understood, if it wasnt for the strength it gave
me i wouldnt be alive today, life taken by my own hand. the depth the
understanding and the strenious demanding. no sense anyone else who
hasnt been in this position will ever see in all of this cause they
dont ever stop 2 think they just judge without having a deeper
understanding of what the fuck is going on- thanks for your time then
you can thank me for mine and after thats said forget it...

No comments:

Post a Comment

And edited….

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0CP15XQX9/ref=tmm_kin_swatch_0?ie=UTF8&qid=&sr= Up in Smoke…a life?