Tuesday 31 January 2012

Rolling stones

So far away from where you are supposed to be, is it actually ridiculous if yourself you could see - except for the fact that you look like a fucking lollipop: Everythng is fucked up and u still have no reason too stop? Everythings' spiralled out of control again and burst apart, god dammit it feels like you've torn all the veins in your heart...
So how do u break down these layers of protection, cause i'll laugh at you if u told me you'll turn it into affection. Going through life with repressed hate and anger, god if you don't make a plan even your health will be in danger. Do i even make sense in any display or shud i just: shut up, fuck off and go away?

'Rape me, rape me my friend
Rape me, rape me again'
Nirvana - Rape me

No comments:

Post a Comment

And edited….

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0CP15XQX9/ref=tmm_kin_swatch_0?ie=UTF8&qid=&sr= Up in Smoke…a life?