Wednesday 15 August 2012

Bitch

Why the fuck does fate tempt me so badly? Why the fuck do i react so sadly?
Why cant i just free myself from this jail?
Fuck me, its been oens since ive psosted bail.
So hectically lost in thought miles away,
its pissing outside and i find it so difficult just to sit, stay!
I promise you that perfect is how i feel,
and it is me and its real.
Yet all i wanna do is go and score,
and after that first fucking hit its just more!
So far lost and far gone,
sad realtiy, sad song!

2 comments:

  1. I don't know if you are religious at all, but I'm keeping you in my thoughts and prayers. I think about you a lot, and I hope every day that you're doing okay. You're gonna be okay, I KNOW it. Don't give up on yourself. You're not worthless, no matter what you think or what others think of you.

    (If me commenting is pissing you off, don't be afraid to tell me! I know some people don't really like comments :) )

    ReplyDelete
  2. it really doesnt bother me in the least, i actually appreciate it knowing that there is actually someone out there that reads some of the shit i write. Mwah

    ReplyDelete

And edited….

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0CP15XQX9/ref=tmm_kin_swatch_0?ie=UTF8&qid=&sr= Up in Smoke…a life?