Monday 20 August 2012

Love at first hit

Couldnt even look at the needle pierce my arm the first time i took a hit, when the smack got sucked into the spick i nearly had a hissy fit. Until that moment my fear of needles would cause me to go pale and just pass out - before getting pale and hitting the floor i would faintly shout. 1-2-3 and then i would hit the deck, now i can stand with a smile and stick a needle in my neck. So abstract and twisted your morals would become and be, but only if you experience it yourself then youll see...
I really have to move away from these fucking tools, its really the toys of idiots and fools. Im not dissing anyone here, its as if coming clean is a fear. Cant call you and idiot cause i do the same stupid shit, fucking up and throwing away life bit by bit. Also stuck in the same fucking groove, so difficult to get up and move. Tired of 2 and then 3 days clean, such a fucking mission its been. Just have to get up and move forward and away, then maybe this stupid game with my life i can stop to play...

"Selling my soul would be a lot easier if I could just find it."

Nikki Sixx - The Heroin Diaries: A Year In The Life Of A Shattered Rock Star

No comments:

Post a Comment

And edited….

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0CP15XQX9/ref=tmm_kin_swatch_0?ie=UTF8&qid=&sr= Up in Smoke…a life?