Tuesday 3 April 2012

Better late than pregnant

Im always trying to figure out what the fuck is up in this life of mine - constantly worrying about my heart stopping or my organs just failing at anytime. Every day i've got this huge and shit scaty reality thats staring me in the face but i cant seem to put the pieces of my life into place....
Stupid fucking poems i write, even more stupid addiction i am trying to fight. Why the fuck cant i get out of this fucking stong current, i mean my shrink even threatened me with a warrant. I really dont have a fucking clue what the hell im trying to do...

'Singin': "Don't worry 'bout a thing, 'Cause every little thing gonna be all right. "Singin': "Don't worry (don't worry) 'bout athing, 'Cause every little thing gonna be all right!" '

Bob Marley - 3 little birds

No comments:

Post a Comment

And edited….

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0CP15XQX9/ref=tmm_kin_swatch_0?ie=UTF8&qid=&sr= Up in Smoke…a life?