Sunday 29 April 2012

Drained

Really till the bottom of the barrel your energy levels are literally scraped bonedry and your every last bit of energy is completely drained, then you go on and pretend to the whole world that it is due to some unknown factor - something unexplained? You are so the king of bulshitting; a master all round. But if you end up bullshitting yourself its not as romantic and usefull as what i make it sound, cause when you can have a 'this is the last hit' thing going for a week, then all that empty horseshit promises and hollow words you can and might as well keep...
But somewhere now i really quickly and immediately have to pull up this freaking handbrake, i really have to make it work this time - whatever it may take. Utilise all my resources and just get with it over and fucking done! You've had your fucked up, bullshit and meaningless life due to your sick sense of 'fun'. Now the game is over and you really have big fucking issues with moving on or away, there is no better time as now, the present, i really mean now, this very moment of today...
So for what its worth, here i go again? I mean once again somewhere i have to begin. Now the question is: are these just empty promises mixed with bull-shit and whipped up with alot of hot air forming a sentence? Or is this one really sincere and for once thruth and action and for a change driven with some real penetance? Cause it just so fucking waisted and fucked up to have the feelings of cravings, anger and guilt hanging around you all day long. You really cant afford it at this time in your life - now you have to bite the fucking bullet and just try to be positive and stay strong...

'Get away from me, this isn't gonna be easy, but I don't need you believe me. Yeah you got a piece of me, But it's just a little piece of me,and I don't need anyone. And these days I feel like I'm fading away'

Counting Crows - Have you seen me lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment

And edited….

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0CP15XQX9/ref=tmm_kin_swatch_0?ie=UTF8&qid=&sr= Up in Smoke…a life?