Friday 20 April 2012

Fucking wanker

I can guarantee you that im probably the worlds biggest dick, clean for what is an exceptionally long time for this here clever prick, what do i do when the cash in my pockets start burning, and then all of a sudden your reality starts getting warped and then it starts turning, body shocking, shaking and breaking out in cold sweats; bad fucking choice and a huge fucking mistake and now all i have left is regrets...
So fucking annoyed and pissed at myself beyond belief and comprehension; shouting and cursing myself and in my head giving myself a fucking lecture and even an intervention. Just for a single second you lose focus and your gone - completely losing control, but this fucking annoying bump is not gonna take me away any further from my goal, i might have stumbled but fuck that im getting up again and nothings gonna keep me on the ground, i really have pull my finger out my ass and just fucking do it this time round...
As long as im constantly and conciously fighting it i suppose there isthe tiniest glinster of hope: and then on the other side you have this huge fucking addiction and craving for the sweetest love of your life: heroin, smack, dope. You get to a point where its just heroin, destrucion, anarchy and here and there a wee bit of light, and that i suppose gives you some reason to fight. But sometimes you feel so lost and fragile in this constant you versus heroin addition fullscale war: your whole life is fucked, you know right from wrong, health scares, the works i mean you have all the facts and yet you stupid little cunt, all you want is more...

'it's something I have to do. I was there, too, before everyhting else I was like you'

The Fragile - NIN

No comments:

Post a Comment

And edited….

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0CP15XQX9/ref=tmm_kin_swatch_0?ie=UTF8&qid=&sr= Up in Smoke…a life?