Sunday 29 April 2012

Denim

I dont know how the most people start their morning? Same as me i suppose - with alotta scratching and yawning, switch on the kettle to make a cup of tea, and here it starts getting fucked up and different for me. Light a boat to decently start the day, and then normality just slowly and steadilty starts coming my way...
Quickly jump through the most amazing blessing called a hot shower. Just to refresh, not hone like sweat and get a bit of daily power. Take a quick valium or two just to chill the fuck out and calm me down and also take away this all this unneccasary shit thats causeing this huge frown, sit on the loo and start making love with my favorite girl, my lady, my most beatiful angel called smack. Bad habit but i have to do it just to get your edge, control and love for the day back...
Hope your multi-vitamins has started working so long; cause this flood of shit going through my system will kill anything thats base isnt fucking strong. Followed with a couple of cigarettes just to put the cherry on top, sorta like reassurance that your liver has now once again officially been used as a freaking mop. Another quick boat for the stroll to the station to get the train, if you look closely our mornings arent that different - mine is just minus all the pain...

'Crazy, Toys in the attic I am crazy, Truly gone fishing. They must have taken my marbles away. Crazy, toys in the attic he is crazy.
You little shit you're in it now, I hope they throw away the key. You should have talked to me more often than you did, but no! You had to go your own way. Have you broken any homes up lately?'

Pink Floyd - the Trial (The Wall)

No comments:

Post a Comment

And edited….

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0CP15XQX9/ref=tmm_kin_swatch_0?ie=UTF8&qid=&sr= Up in Smoke…a life?