Tuesday 14 February 2012

Another whatever?

Not always understanding or knowing what ever, it feels like we are always gonna be together, and if i think that gettng rid of you is gonna be tough? Getting over you is even more fucking rough, every second of every day you're on my mind and the thoughts i have of you is not the good kind. Hating the path we walked, hating all the shit too me u talkd...
Making me believe that i am sumthing more, while with me you were busy mopping the floor. Warmly and gently you took me by the hand, u actually convinced me that you really did understand. Carried me whenever i was in a bad space, yet i never realised you were the one that put me there in the 1st fucking place...
Altho we startd out kinda slow, it wasn't long and we were really on the fucking go. All the places through which you pulled and dragged me, and yet i was still to blind and naive too see, that my life was completely totally and utterly fucked up and falling apart, and if i had to start to pick it up i wouldn't have a fucking clue as where to start...
Then i thought maybe we could try to live in harmony, looking back that is a fatal error i now see, Rapidly we started moving at the speed of light and no matter how hard i fought i cud never win the fucking fight...

'forever young; I want to be forever young, do you really want too live forever, forever and ever?'

Alphaville - Forever Young

No comments:

Post a Comment

And edited….

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0CP15XQX9/ref=tmm_kin_swatch_0?ie=UTF8&qid=&sr= Up in Smoke…a life?