Saturday 18 February 2012

Smack or crack?

Wanna quickly throw your whole fucking life away? Then with these two motherfuckers you should start to play. I can promise you that about you they don't a fuck care - and neither of them will even remotely play fair. Enticing and intoxicating as they may seem - its exactly like a long bad fucking dream. And you can't seem too escape or get the fuck out, but that's what the fuck addiction is all about...

'Give me crack and anal sex. Take the only tree that's left. Stuff it up the hole in your culture. Give me back the Berlin Wall. Give me Stalin and Saint Paul. I've seen the future, brother, it is murder'
Leaonard Cohen - The Future

No comments:

Post a Comment

And edited….

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0CP15XQX9/ref=tmm_kin_swatch_0?ie=UTF8&qid=&sr= Up in Smoke…a life?