Friday 3 February 2012

No sense at all?

So where the fuck do i go from here? Can it really be normality that i so hectically fear? Never in my life stability ive known, i even struggle to grasp it if to me its shown. There's just something about it that doesnt look right? And the people that are trapped in it just accepts it and wont even put up a fight, just accepting everything as to them it was told. It is as if they donlt have the guts too break the mould?
I would really always challenge what they call 'the norm' and really try to break loose from that mindnumbing shape or form; Yes! Im talking about the mould in which the were cast, i would really move my freaking butt and get out of there like in really fast. Do you understand how deep my dilemma goes? And in avery aspect of my miserable fucking life it shows. So it takes me right back to the fucking start of all this shit, to be honest...it doesn't make sense: not one bit? So where the fuck do i go from here? Is it really be normality that i so hectically fear?

"I don't need no arms around me. And I dont need no drugs to calm me. I have seen the writing on the wall. Don't think I need anything at all. No! Don't think I'll need anything at all. All in all it was all just bricks in the wall. All in all you were all just bricks in the wall."

Pink Floyd - Another brick in the wall

No comments:

Post a Comment

And edited….

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0CP15XQX9/ref=tmm_kin_swatch_0?ie=UTF8&qid=&sr= Up in Smoke…a life?