Friday 3 February 2012

One huge fucking sigh

Funny that it hasnt lead me to cry; frustration, hate and anger will all give me a try, i will never understand what the fuck? Atleast i still have my good luck - weird and twisted as it might sound, but i suppose sometimes shit has to come round? But getting it off your mind is a different story, if it could just for once ignore me. Give someone else a bit of crap for a change and give me time my life to rearrange. Just for a while cut me some fucking slack and then with a smile in my heart i will take all this shit back...

'you make me hard when im all soft inside, i see the truth when im all stupid eyed'
NIN - the perfect drug

No comments:

Post a Comment

And edited….

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0CP15XQX9/ref=tmm_kin_swatch_0?ie=UTF8&qid=&sr= Up in Smoke…a life?