Monday 5 March 2012

Broken heart

Just one of those fucking parts of life that's hell and how you deal with it only time will tell. Im not saying it gets easier cause fuck me it does not change - different places, same fucking pains. Everytime you let yourself get closer to someone, they hurt you and you want to run...
But for some stupid fucking reason you stay and you actually believe that time will take this away. Why do we punish ourselves like that - is the moment of pleasure really worth the pain, driving into your head nearly causing you to go fucking insane. Or is the insanity worth the pleasure you get, or maybe its the loneliness u dread?

'Here I am, I'm in the wrong bed again, It's a game I just can't win. There you are breathin' soft on my skin, Still you won't let me in
Why save your kisses for a rainy day, Baby let the moment take your heart away.

Have you ever needed someone so bad, Have you ever wanted someone You just couldn't have, have you ever needed someone so bad'

Def Leppard - Have you ever needed someone so bad

No comments:

Post a Comment

And edited….

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0CP15XQX9/ref=tmm_kin_swatch_0?ie=UTF8&qid=&sr= Up in Smoke…a life?