Friday 2 March 2012

Love is?

Its with quite the speed that it goes from talks about getting married and always being together, always saying that this isn't just a here and now thing but so much bigger; like truly forever and ever. Please never ever leave me or even think about breaking my heart, dont worry my angel: i wont be able to cause i dont wanna rip myself to shreds and completely apart ...
I won't be able to fuction or even wanna live without you in my life, don't you worry about a thing babes: im planning onn making you my wife. Promise? No i mean like pinky swear? Ofcorse my angel and sealed with a kiss on both pinkies to show how much i really care. Having somethimg amazing to work towards, really get ahead and just go for! And then the next moment with your heart they are busy mopping the fucking floor...
Agony in ways that no one thats' ever truly loved or been loved before will never understand, and you just forgetting about the one you love is all that they demand. How is it possible to love someome so much one today, and then tomorrow it just goes away? Then they're perfectly alrite and your stuck with the pain; its enough to drive anyone insane...

'im all out of love, im so lost without you' - Air Supply

No comments:

Post a Comment

And edited….

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0CP15XQX9/ref=tmm_kin_swatch_0?ie=UTF8&qid=&sr= Up in Smoke…a life?