Wednesday 21 March 2012

Rhymes with?

Why this fucking thing called Heroin constantly on my mind,
thats one thought thats really not in any bloody way kind,
so badly wish that for once i could just relax and unwind.
Take a moment to regroup and then again myself to find:
Cause some mornings i cant believe that out of bed i actually climbed...
A lot and i mean ALOT of bad choices i wish i could rewind;
and to all the warnings i wish i wasnt so naive and blind,
cause heroin addiction is like a contract with the devil that you sighned,
and he fucked you hard - without firstly even getting dined;
and not even cosidering getting you wined...
But why does this whole fuckup feel so perfectly timed?

'One baby to another says I'm lucky to have met you. I don't care what you think unless it is about me. It is now my duty to completely drain you. I travel through a tube and end up in your infection'

Nirvana - Drain you

No comments:

Post a Comment

And edited….

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0CP15XQX9/ref=tmm_kin_swatch_0?ie=UTF8&qid=&sr= Up in Smoke…a life?