Thursday 8 March 2012

Stars and stripes, dollars and white pipes

Yet another day with a million and one oppertunities that dragged their feet as they casually strolle by. All of them I completely ignored or fucked up, and that for me is reason enough to cry. What all with this day could you have achieved? The amount of oppertunities wasted: it cant even be believed...
Taking that first huge leap and making the right choice - showing yourself that you can still listen to your inner voice; however faint and distant it may sound - sometimes if the wind is blowing right; it brings it round. After hearing amd getting that reality check, you'll start to realize your life is a complete wreck...

'All I'm writing is just what I feel, that's all. I just keep it almost naked. And probably the words are so bland.' - Jimi Hendrix

No comments:

Post a Comment

And edited….

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0CP15XQX9/ref=tmm_kin_swatch_0?ie=UTF8&qid=&sr= Up in Smoke…a life?