Monday 26 March 2012

Waddup??

After seeing how far you would actually go, at least your eyes are open and the wisdom and knowledge does show. Grown so much over the last couple of painfull years - god you even got rid of most of your insecurities and fears. Really built strenght and character like you won't believe, just a pity some of your strenghts is to lie and decieve...
Reshuffling your morals is fucking harsh and complicated to do, less difficult than the process it took when youself you started to screw. I mean acouple of bad choices and a twisted idea of fun. 1..2..3, you look again and your whole life is gone. I mean fucked up in every single form and angle, and with everyone and everything that's important to you in your life, you took a gamble...
This makes you think some more and then your whole dilemma just gets more and more complicated, and this weighing up of what's important to you just leaves you feeling more and more frustrated. Cause your love for the one side is unconditional and strong and on the other side you have this lust and craving and that part is soooo fucking wrong....

'I come along but I don't know where you're taking me. I shouldn't go but you're wrenching dragging shaking me, turn off the sun pull the stars from the sky, the more I give to you the more I die...
and I want you'

Nin perfect drug

No comments:

Post a Comment

And edited….

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0CP15XQX9/ref=tmm_kin_swatch_0?ie=UTF8&qid=&sr= Up in Smoke…a life?