Tuesday 6 March 2012

Really pissed off and annoyed

So pissed off at myself for making that stupid fucking mistake, all this building and mouling to turn into captain fucking recovery just started to crack and break. How can you actually even begin to consider too really fuck yourself over so hard!?! I cant even explain it to you cause i wouldnt have the remotest clue as where to start. Yet ill have to wait what the day of tomorrow will bring; will i be woken by a bit of anxiey or a stomach thats knotted, shouting and screaming?...

'Your health is declinling with your selfesteem, you're crying out for help. Is anybody out there?It feels like I'm talkin to myself. No one seems to know my struggle'

EMINEM/Kobe - Talking to myself

No comments:

Post a Comment

And edited….

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0CP15XQX9/ref=tmm_kin_swatch_0?ie=UTF8&qid=&sr= Up in Smoke…a life?