Sunday 11 March 2012

Fuck you all

Im at this point: fuck every single one and every single little thing, that in my life unhappiness and misery may try to bring. Just push, shove or even headbut them out the fucking way, cause if they wanna fuck around they shuold find another place to play. Leave me the fuck alone, get out of my way and in my life - Stop fucking around. Ive got confidence in you cause to leave me alone and stop talking shit about me is actually much easier than it may sound...
I mean, really? How interesting can my freaking life actually be, that your so focussed on me that the magic in your own life you dont even see? Gossiping to bring me down so the people in the conversation can get distracted and forget, that at the end of the day the ones gossiping the most are the ones with lives full of unhappiness, misery and regret. Cause thats the sad part of their mediocre exsistance and behind that is an extremely mindnumbingly dull story: yet im a cunt cause i believe in living each moment in the moment and living by rules like: 'no guts, no glory'...
But there is always some stupid fucking cunt trying to cockblock you; then pulling out your hair seems like the most logical thing to do? Fuck them all in every likely position, form, way and shape! Im im not allowing anyone anymore my to dreams to rape. Im gonna have everything that you with success compare, but the thought of who i am and where i come from will always and forever be there...

'FUCK YOU, I WON'T DO WHAT YOU TELL ME!!FUCK YOU, I WON'T DO WHAT YOU TELL ME!!FUCK YOU, I WON'T DO WHAT YOU TELL ME!!!FUCK YOU, I WON'T DO WHAT YOU TELL ME!!!FUCK YOU, I WON'T DO WHAT YOU TELL ME!!!FUCK YOU, I WON'T DO WHAT YOU TELL ME!!!MOTHER FUCKER!!!!'

Killing in the name - Rage against the Machine

No comments:

Post a Comment

And edited….

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0CP15XQX9/ref=tmm_kin_swatch_0?ie=UTF8&qid=&sr= Up in Smoke…a life?