Sunday 11 March 2012

Merry christmas and a happy new year

So many lost thoughts in my head are just casually flaoting around, it wudve been okay if they didnt make a sound. But NOOO! These sons of bitches have 2 scream and i promise u thre is not a second of silence inbetween. Filling and Swarming around and around in my head all freaking day, i mean really: can't they just go away. Or even for a a day or two just pause but out of this there is no exit clause...
Gods truth: fighting it doesnt solve it in any way at all, if you were to constanly fight with it over your own feet u will fall. From this yourslf subconciously you have yourself to remove. If you take me for example: im living proof. The more you fight it the worse it gets, and then in the mix it throws all your regrets...
So now you are stuck with more than the usual shit in your head thats just storming, and none of it is in any way heart warming? Just negativity and hate bouncing around, and i also promise you that its much worse than what i make it sound. Atleast all this shit has eventually got to go away, cause one of us is leaving and i promise you: Im here to stay!!!!

lAnd a song I was writing is left undone. I don't know why I spend my time. Writing songs I can't believe. With words that tear and strain to rhyme.

Kathy's song - Simon and Garfunkel

No comments:

Post a Comment

And edited….

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0CP15XQX9/ref=tmm_kin_swatch_0?ie=UTF8&qid=&sr= Up in Smoke…a life?