Thursday 28 June 2012

Freedom

Trying to feed yourself liberty through your veins, trying to rid yourself of lifes aches and pains, causing more crap than what your taking away, sometimes you're not even glad to see your next fucking day. I actuaully dont even think ill know freedom if it bites me under my ass, probably not even if you chafe it in my face like splintered glass. Its sorta like being penetant these days, not one sign of being sorry in any of my displays...
Just going forward fucking it up more as i go along. Sorry? Nope - just singing my happy little song. Completely oblivious to the hurt im causing to everyone, and all im doing is trying to have fun? Seeing killing yourself slowly every day as fun? No wonder everyone that loves you decides to run, and as much distance they put inbetween yourself and them, always pretending not to notice you when they see you again...
Well i really dont have a motherfucking clue, as to what the fuck i must do? Always fighting this monkey thats cruising along, pretending to enjoy life and singing my happy little song. Yet on the inside im dying a million deaths, counting down to my last breath. Dying sounds like such a nice and easy way out but thats not what overcoming this bitch disease is about...

'Forget about yourself's. Forget about your culture and forget about your history and just fly. And just fly. Your anger is a gift!'

Rage Against the Machine - Freedom

No comments:

Post a Comment

And edited….

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0CP15XQX9/ref=tmm_kin_swatch_0?ie=UTF8&qid=&sr= Up in Smoke…a life?