Saturday 16 June 2012

Hair

This bitch of a drug is grinding me so fucking hard, it wasnt this fucked up when i made that one stupid choice to start. Still enjoying it and seeing it as a naughty game to play, now its fucked me over and has taken alot more than just my earthly posessions away. Bit by bit getting chipped away as time progresses, more and more suicidal as it depresses. Fuck, i wish there was just one way in which this was funny: maybe theres humor in the way you're blowing your fucking money...
Flat broke day and night, getting out of this hole is a huge fucking fight. See the light and start getting excited and glad, having your feet kicked out under you again and thats when you get achingly fucking mad. Betraying yourself a thousand times a day, fighting for your life has sort of become your lifes way. How many more round will you be able to get up, cause sooner or later dead on the floor you'll drop...
I feel sorry for the one who finds my lifeless corpse on the ground, trust me its more traumatic then what it does sound. For example if my brother would find me - that one would be sad: cause hes already found on the ground with a gun in his hand the body of our dad, the fucker shot himself in the head, i still wonder what the last thing was that to himself he said. Fuck this shit! Not yet, i cant die, well theres only one person in my life that will cry...

'A man who dares to waste one hour of time has not discovered the value of life.'

Charles Darwin

No comments:

Post a Comment

And edited….

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0CP15XQX9/ref=tmm_kin_swatch_0?ie=UTF8&qid=&sr= Up in Smoke…a life?