Friday 1 June 2012

Hate is great?

How badly do you have to hate something or someone just to let go, cause i mean the more you love the more patience you show? Am i wrong or am i right, i mean: for fuck sakes, for how long can one person fight? Fight for every single thing including your fucking sanity, i mean how healthy can that be...
Cravings all through the day, how do you make these motherfucker go away, i can medicate my self all fucking day long, but in no fucking way will it make me strong. Weaker and weaker as every day passes into night, and still i havent won this fight, but you can knock me on my ass and all day ill stay flat, but when i get up ill definately rearrange your face with a bat...
Never ever are you gonna keep me down, im too fucking ignorant to go through life with a frown, getting up has sorta become a way of life for me, knowing my past and present this thruth you will see, fuck everyone and everything for standing in my way, just make sure that this game you wanna play...

'My heart is broke, but I have some glue. Help me inhale and mend it with you, We'll float around and hang out on clouds. Then we'll come down and have a hangover'

Nirvana - Dumb

No comments:

Post a Comment

And edited….

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0CP15XQX9/ref=tmm_kin_swatch_0?ie=UTF8&qid=&sr= Up in Smoke…a life?