Sunday 17 June 2012

Rotten

If you go to the hospital to get injected, i can promise you that a sterile syringe will never be rejected. But if you have a problem and you shoot smack, you dont give a fuck if your tools are broken with and has here and there a crack. Blunt point getting jammed and scratching around in your arm, the point is like a fucking diseased germ farm. Yet you dont give a fuck anyway; cause jamming that thing in your arm takes the sick away. So fucking sick in your mind you get that only after the shot you might feel the slightest bit of regret. So far you lose what used to be you, so fucking hard yourself you will screw, all you want is to take the cold turkey away, it doesnt matter how dirty the toys is with what you play. Brain is already full of holes and burnt to shit, nothing more to say, yip: thats about it...

'I am the needle in your vein and I control you. I am the high you can't sustain and I control you. I am the pusher, I'm a whore and I control you. I am the need you have for more and I control you. I am the bullet in the gun and I control you. I am the truth from which you run'

NIN - Mr. Self distruct

No comments:

Post a Comment

And edited….

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0CP15XQX9/ref=tmm_kin_swatch_0?ie=UTF8&qid=&sr= Up in Smoke…a life?