Wednesday 16 May 2012

I dunno

So early in the fucking morning and im just buzzing along, meddling in misery and yet im singing a happy little song. Millions of layers of masks covering the thruth, yet im too scared to start them to remove. Afraid of what you may get? Then still worried about the couple of layers of regret...
To release this stress it really feels like i need to really punch someone. Yip! That sounds like alot of stress-relief and maybe even alotta fun. But i shouldnt actually add more negativity to the this life i call my own. Cause for the last couple of years its starting to balance and this to me clearly has been shown, so maybe i shud just do what i always do, dig into my pocket - take out a valium and just chew...
Jesus! I am really constantly medicted and flying high, its just the crashing part that always makes me wanna cry. Feeling reality and lifes corners and edges just snagging at you at every single turn - and fuck me sideways but does these scrapes and bruises burn. Thats why constantly on a fucking buzz i stay, just to keep reality and all the shit that comes with it away...

'I don't know. Never have I heard a more disturbing word. Holdin' out for long. I never felt so quite disturbed. I get up in the morning now, I don't know. Waiting for the evening now, I don't know. Been lookin' for whats comin' now, I don't know. Would somebody please, help me.'

I don't know - The sheepdogs

No comments:

Post a Comment

And edited….

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0CP15XQX9/ref=tmm_kin_swatch_0?ie=UTF8&qid=&sr= Up in Smoke…a life?