Wednesday 9 May 2012

Why? Why? Why the fuck not???

I sometimes dont even know why the fuck i keep on blogging and writing these stupid poems the whole fucking time? When i read it, its worthless sorta like that yellow bile tasting cold turkey vomit that actually looks like slime. Really completely and totally a worthless bunch of horse-shit: Brainfarts everywhere but nowhere else to put it; but this fucking log on the web, i mean its a waste of energy and it probably doesnt even get read. Yet most of the times youll just see me sitting on my phone typing away, i mean what else is there for me to do? Just sit and waste my whole fucking day...
Fortunately i love and i mean LOVE writing, and distracting me from herion addictions' boredom it helps bigtime with the fighting. But for fucksakes the only things i do is write down my whining and bitching, instead of getting positive, setting my goals and for them start reaching. Cause fuck this complaining and meddling around is doing me no good, and i really must start moving forward and that i really should...

'I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody.'
Bill Cosby

1 comment:

  1. I am glad that you have been writing these posts, and I hope you continue. I am glad that I came across your blog, not even sure how I did. But I enjoy reading your stuff. I have a lot of the same thoughts as you

    ReplyDelete

And edited….

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0CP15XQX9/ref=tmm_kin_swatch_0?ie=UTF8&qid=&sr= Up in Smoke…a life?