Tuesday 29 May 2012

Okidoki

Completely fucked and i mean in alot more ways than just one, believe it or not but years ago this shit actually used to be fun? Its soo fucking amazing how you let yourself be decieved; not me, im an exception to this 'heroin is fucking addictive myth' and that i firmly believed. No one was able to convince me of any other truth, i heard them all but still made the wrong fucking move...
I dont know whether i fell harder faster or faster harder, all i know is you learn really fast how to barter. I mean all my addictions before smack really paved the way, but this was in a different league and ballpark that i started to play, the value of things just fell to the ground, as non-sensical, sick and fucked up it may sound...
You used to have a certain level of dignity when you sold your stuff? But with smack you ooze with desperation that you cant bluff. They know how fucking badly you need that hit, and thats the point - that is just it. You get so fucking desperate and the dealers can tell, and thats when youre stuffs prices drops and you really fuck yourself over and under sell...

'Heroin, be the death of me. Heroin, it's my wife and it's my life, because a mainer to my vein leads to a center in my head and then I'm better off and dead. Because when the smack begins to flow, I really don't care anymore'

Velvet Underground - Heroin

No comments:

Post a Comment

And edited….

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0CP15XQX9/ref=tmm_kin_swatch_0?ie=UTF8&qid=&sr= Up in Smoke…a life?