Wednesday 23 May 2012

Success is the best revenge

So? Where do do you begin to pick up a life so fucked up and completely shredded, if you look at the situation the first thing that goes through your mind is: 'forget it'. Like i mean really fuck this mission completely and then when you look closer and you really start to see, then you start to realise that this can be done, its not gonna be easy and i promise you its not gonna be fun...
Baby steps is what i shud take, cause fuck while i sit down already into a sweat i break. But i know that i can and will lift myself out of this hole that myself i dug and deep, if i knew then what i know today the fucking shovel you could keep, maybe not cause i really needed this experience in a sick and twisted way to grow, and in alotta areas in my personality it really does show...
Now just to collect and gather everything ive learnt and picked up along the way; all that plus my passion, drive and just a bit of luck im gonna make it and not some day, soon and by soon i mean sooner what anyone will ever believe, their fucking jaws will hang on the ground if they see what im gonna achieve. Cause addiction showed me there is another way to survive and that for me is something towards i strive...

'For every million I make, another relative sues. Family fightin and fussin over who wants to invite me to supper. All the sudden, I got 90 some cousins; A half-brother and sister who never seen me or even bothered to call me until they saw me on TV. Now everybody's so happy and proud: I'm finally allowed to step foot in my girlfriends house'

Emimem - Marshall Mathers

No comments:

Post a Comment

And edited….

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0CP15XQX9/ref=tmm_kin_swatch_0?ie=UTF8&qid=&sr= Up in Smoke…a life?