Monday 30 July 2012

so much shit over a sincere apology

I hope not once you doubted how much i love you, i hope u know that there is nothing ill ever refuse you. Sometimes the truth is more complicated than any lie youll ever find and not often does logic make a woman emotionally blind? It must've been very hectically in your face, the love of your life, the heroin-junkie, the big disgrace. The stigma attached is much stronger the the dreaded 'addict' before your name, but for fuck sakes why does everyone have to use it cause not everyone is the same...
Do you really think im gonna die a statistic, fuck that shit - ill rather suck a huge black dirty dick. The harder i get punched to the ground, the greater does the challenge of getting up sound. No one tells me that im not capable of stopping this shit, they can go and fuck themself with a big elephant dick and that is it. The faster and harder you kick me to the ground, everytime it will be faster and harder - the me getting up sound...
Like a rocket struggling just to get in the air, but once im up and going the people who know me are usually in for a huge fucking scare cause amition and inspiration fucking oozes out of me, and any motherfucker that knows me can this part see. Yet when my mind starts to have its annual wake, then dumd cunt me: a hit ill take. All that effort and hard work straight to the fucking floor, and then shit, debt, hate pain and suffering just gets more...
Youve changed me forever angel

'I'm not a perfect person, There's many things I wish I didn't do. But I continue learning, I never meant to do those things to you. And so I have to say before I go: That I just want you to know - I've found a reason for me, To change who I used to be. A reason to start over new and the reason is you'

Hoobastank - The Reason

No comments:

Post a Comment

And edited….

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0CP15XQX9/ref=tmm_kin_swatch_0?ie=UTF8&qid=&sr= Up in Smoke…a life?