Friday 20 July 2012

Acne

Thai white, putting up a fight, coming clean; how many times has it been, living for today, wishing it away? Loving forever, bringing us together. Fighting it away, why the fuck does it stay???
Life so wrong, all day long. The nights arent better, mouths not wetter. Staying in the desert all day long, wishing weak and staying strong. Stealing dignty, not possible and not me. Amused all day long, every turn you make so totally wrong...
Far of the track, wanting all the good back. Yourself you annoy yet even more you destroy. Energy dead, finding yourself instead. Realising where you are, reality is away fucking far. Getting back on your way, need to start today. When and where? Dont know but start to care...

'Invasion of our piracy
Afterbirth of a nation
Starve without your skeleton key
I love you for what I am not
I did not want what I have got
A blanket acne'ed with cigarette burns
Speak at once while taking turns
What is what i need
What is wrong with me
What is what i need
i'm nothing to do with what you think
If you ever think at all
Bi-polar opposites attract
All of a sudden my water broke
I love you for what I am not'

Nirvana - Radio friendly shifter unit

2 comments:

  1. THAI WHITE..? IF ONLY!!

    I'M IN LONDON AND ALL WE GET HERE IS SHITTY AFGHAN BROWN....

    ReplyDelete
  2. at the end of the day you only use to feel normal anyways altho i would hate to be in the cold weather there cause god in winter i struggle to get veins

    ReplyDelete

And edited….

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0CP15XQX9/ref=tmm_kin_swatch_0?ie=UTF8&qid=&sr= Up in Smoke…a life?