Sunday 1 July 2012

Holy arms

Forcing this blunt needle into my body and poking myself full of holes everywhere, pretending that its helping me to forget about my issues and not to give a shit or about anything to care? Blood dripping from my arms, over my shoes and onto the floor; but this blunt fucking needle has to do the job for another couple of hits more, if a doctor has to see me use this syringe he'll probably slap the shit out of me more than just once or twice, and then give me a big fat lecture and some uncalled for professional medical advice. Yet all this fucking shit i already know but in my actions it doesnt a fuck show...
I can sorta justify it by saying ive used ones that have looked much worse; but dont worry i did steralize them with a lighter first. Fucking junkie-mentality of mine, worst part is that its thai white and i couldve just schnarfed a big fat fucking line - but NO when youre shooting up there is no other way, than for me this fucking twisted game with my life to play. Needle, sharp or blunt or nothing at all, even if point first the motherfucking thing on to the ground had a heartbreaking fall...
Just try to bend it right with your fingernails, you dont give a fuck about the yellow and blue marks that shooting with it entails. Cause this fucking hit isnt going to waste, and drinking this shit wont give a buzz and will only leave in my mouth a bad taste; fuck me sideways but alot of issues do addicts go through; but hey, what the fuck else is there left to do? We can always just quit and straighten our lives out immidiately? Fuck if it was that simple - no problem at all would addiction be...

'My congressman says I cant give my brother a clean syringe, If he should get aids and die, that's just too bad. My senator says I can't give my sister a clean syringe, If she should get hepititis and die, that's just too bad'

Fifteen - My Congressman

No comments:

Post a Comment

And edited….

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0CP15XQX9/ref=tmm_kin_swatch_0?ie=UTF8&qid=&sr= Up in Smoke…a life?