Tuesday 24 July 2012

Imagine

Saw a homeless person yesterday,
looked familiar in some sort of way,
curiosity made he go to him,
what did my curiosity bring?
One of my friends from way back years,
living out one of my greatest fears...
Made me realised how lucky i am to stil be stable, willing and able?
Life didnt deal me hand that raw,
maybe its just the way i saw,
life to embrace,
all my problems to face...
Need to get rid of this depression,
get an purer and clearer intention.
Stop meddling in the past,
that shit aint gonna last.
God, its a cunt thing to be clean,
yet how fucking lucky ive been...

'life is what happens when youre making other choices'

John Lennon

No comments:

Post a Comment

And edited….

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0CP15XQX9/ref=tmm_kin_swatch_0?ie=UTF8&qid=&sr= Up in Smoke…a life?