Friday 20 July 2012

The Muppet show

Scraping the fucken barrel deep to find me, if i can just open my fucking eyes ill see, understanding why, yet making a choice to cry. Being what im not, this arrogant little snot. Crazy as hell yet only time will tell, understanding myself and me, opening my eyes to see...
Finding my way yet have no reason to lose it, why do i have to be such an arrogant little shit. Knowing i can and knowing i should, yet not knowing that i could?? Two steps forward, six in reverse, god this fuckedupness is not the first. Love you with all my heart, just dont know where to start???
Allow me to be there for you, allow me to do all the things for you i wanna do. Ill carry you for the rest of your life every day, ill help you get up in a million fold and one way, why dont you want me to be there for you as you were for me, all will work out fine - just you wait and see...

'When I look into your eyes
I can see a love restrained
But darlin' when I hold you
Don't you know I feel the same
Cause nothin' lasts forever
And we both know hearts can change
And it's hard to hold a candle
In the cold November rain
We've been through this such a long long time
Just tryin' to kill the pain
But lovers always come and lovers always go
An no one's really sure who's lettin' go today'

Guns n Roses - November Rain

No comments:

Post a Comment

And edited….

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0CP15XQX9/ref=tmm_kin_swatch_0?ie=UTF8&qid=&sr= Up in Smoke…a life?